Friday 18 May 2012

Fighting to win this battle

The scales seem to be climbing in the wrong direction. What annoys me is that I have been good. I did eat late the last two nights but I did not overeat. I think I need to shake my body up to point it in the right direction. I have 5 days to get rid of the clinging 3lbs I put on last week. Indeed the war is on. Yesterday I wrote out a war card. Status set to on, Threat level set at DEFCON 2 and am leaning on my faith with the Lord as my commander to take me through. It's an American military defence thing I saw in a film. Highest level is 5. Anyway better nip this thing in the bud before it gets out of hand. Now excuse me whilst I rant bit. It helps.
RANT
I hate that the weight piles up in a couple of days effortlessly and takes forever to shake it off. The same time it takes to come should be the same time and quicker it takes to go. Surely it is simple logic. Can someone please tell it. Grrr!!
Why on earth can't we just have a drive through fat sucker. Drive up stick in the tube, hit the button and pump it out. Hmm that would be nice and it could be recycled (don't ask me for what)  and we get paid for it.

Why does the words fat and thin even exist?
Why cant we just be?

Just had some cork flakes and semi skimmed milk : 6 Pro Points
** **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love t hear from you. If you have something to share send it and it might get posted