Thursday 26 April 2012

Half baked excuses not to exercise

Ok. It is the excuse some of us were waiting for. It is rainning, it is too wet, too cold. Yep I have been using that for the past couple of days. I stick my toes out from the duvet, quickly pull it back in and tuck in tighter under the covers, hit the snooze button and repeat the process in 5mins. I could only think of all the reasons I shouldn't get up and exercise and all the reasons I should have that extra bit, after all its too cold there is nothing I can do. Point well taken only the scales are showing weight gain not weightloss.

Well talking to a few people I find they went running andeven saw a few people jogging today. Rain or shine. It annoyed me a bit as it invalidates my excuses. Yep that is what they are.

What were your excuses this week. We cannot allow wrong thinking to control us. We can find a way to exercise if we really wanted to. Each time we give in to an excuse we are choosing not to control our weight.

Choose to make wise choices. ** **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love t hear from you. If you have something to share send it and it might get posted